Friday 22 June 2007

Robot Park

I've been looking around lately for a convenient and safe playground to take Alice. Most of the parks are a little dangerous because of the equipment and the hard surfaces, mainly dirt. When I say dangerous, I mean that the equipment would be really fun to play on if you were a kid a bit older than Alice. It's the sort of stuff that's gradually been removed from Australian playgrounds because of perceived or actual injury potential. If she was older, I would probably let her play on it, I don't mind much if she gets injured.




I did a bit of searching on the Internet and found Sakura Zaka Koen, or Robot Park. It's really close to my house but somewhat hidden. It's small, but is pretty amazing. It has rubber matting, ten different slides, a longer roller slide and some wobbly robot riders. And it's robot themed.





I kind of wish they'd turned these robots over, superman style.

No comments: